PHP template assembly glue engine

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Toronto Demo Camp Presentation

Today I gave the big premiere presentation on tag-Engine at the 4th Toronto Demo Camp in front of nearly 150 people and I got a lot of positive feedback. Many people were asking when they can get their hands on it but unfortunately I don't think it'll be until sometime this summer. Because A) I'm trying to get through finals and B) there are still a few more things I'd like to fit in before I let the world disassemble my baby.

If anyone does have more questions about it though they can always email me at joshdavey@gmail.com. I would be very happy to answer any questions you may have.

Also I'll have some pics of the event up shortly. I'm just waiting to get them off the photographers.


Technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home